Best Sleeping Bag Accessories
SaleBestseller No. 1
Mountain Warehouse Basecamp 200 Sleeping Bag Camping Hiking Lightweight Outdoor Unisex Festival Dark Purple
- Easy to pack - comes with a compact drawstring carry case
- Season 2 - Suitable for summer and indoor use
- Extreme Rating - Can be used for extreme temperature of 5C. This is a survival temperature only. The bag is not intended for regular use at this temperature.
- Insulation - Insulated with hollow fibre stuffing
- Dimensions - 185cm (l) x 75cm (w), weight - 1kg
Bestseller No. 2
NatureHike Lightweight Compression Stuff Sack Outdoor Camping Sleeping Bag Pack Storage Carry Bag
- With drawstring cinches opening.
- 4 Compression straps allows sack to be used to maximum capacity or compressed to minimum size.
- Multiple strengthened points to avoid seam broken, sliding or bursting, etc.
- High capacity, strong wear and tear resistance and portable.
- Can be used as compressed bag to collect sleeping bag, clothes or other sundries.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Lichfield Trail 250 Sleeping Bag - Blue
- Temperature ratings independently tested in accordance with EN 13537:2002
- Siliconised hollow fibre insulation reduces matting of filling, increasing durability and maximises lofting potential
- Polair polyester shell fabric - highly durable polyester that is tough and washable
- Two way zips to shut in warmth or facilitate ventilation
- Insulated zip baffle - minimises heat loss
Bestseller No. 4
Trespass Bunka Kids Essential Mummy Sleeping Bag for 3-12 Years Boys & Girls 170 x 65 x45 cm, Treadpink
- Mummy shape sleeping bag with elasticated hood to provide extra comfort and warmth
- 100% Polyamide Shell, 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Linning and 100% Polyester Filling
- Product size: 170 x 65 x 45 cm (L x W x H). Packed Size: 35 x 20 x 20cm. Packed Weight: 1.1kg. Including Free carry bag
- Temperature Rating: Comfort: 15ºC. Upper Limit: 24ºC. Lower Limit: +2ºC
- Machine Washable at 40º. Hang Dry Only
Bestseller No. 5
Coleman Hudson Sleeping Bag - 450
- Ensures the high-quality
- Soft cotton flannel lining
- Features hood for added comfort
- Compression sack
Bestseller No. 6
Coleman Hampton 220 Sleeping Bag - Blue
- Shell: Cotton
- Insulation: Single layer, 1 x 300 g/m sq Coletherm
- Lining: Flannel
- Size: 220 x 100 cm
- Pack size: 46 x 36 x 18 cm
Bestseller No. 7
Uarter Waterproof Compression Sack Sleeping Bag Pack Storage Bags for Camping Black
- Material -- Made of 300d oxford fabric, encryption nylon webbing
- Compression Bag Size -- Height 14.04"; Diameter 9.36"
- Waterproof -- Keeps important items safe and dry inside; Sealing ring for protect them from rain or water
- Save Spaces -- As sleeping bag compression sack, clothes trousers compressed storage bag, it saves backpack occupants space, make your journey more convenient , comfortableness.
SaleBestseller No. 8
Ohuhu 86"x 59" Huge Double Sleeping Bag with 2 Free Pillows and a Carrying Bag for Camping, Backpacking, Hiking, Red
- Crafted with high quality material (waterproof 210T polyester shell + T/C lining + 300G /M2 3D cotton filling), features lightweight, soft, warm and comfortable
- Practical design - incorporates two individual sleeping bags that zip together for the ultimate in comfort for two, or you can separate them for independent use. Also, zippers on both sides enable easy entry and midnight exits
- Comfortable temperature: 0°C/32F~10°C/50F; Limit temperature: -5°C/23F
- Potable and space-saving, easy to roll up into the carrying bag
- Comes with two small pillows and one carrying bag
Bestseller No. 9
Highlander Voyager Ultra Compact Lite Sleeping Bag - Kiwi/Gunmetal
- Good warmth to weight ratio
- 7 hole siliconised hollow fibre filling
- Baffled zips
- Breathable polyester lining
- Hexagonal rip-stop polyester shell
SaleBestseller No. 10
Viking Trek 350x 3-4 Season Sleeping Bag – Warm 350g Filling & Breathable, Ideal Camping Gear for Music Festivals, DoE Awards, Hiking, and Backpacking - Includes 100% Waterproof Compression Carry Bag
- VIKING TREK 350X SLEEPING BAGS are designed in Sweden by descendants of real Scandinavian Viking Warriors, tested in the harshest of conditions and delivered to you at an exceptional value. With the strength of Vikings, no place on Earth will be off limits when you are travelling!
- A PERFECT NIGHTS SLEEP - Our premium quality 350g filling and drawstring hood design is perfect for all 4 seasons and will keep you warm throughout the night. This extreme weather sleeping bag has been tested in temperatures ranging from -5 to 20°C to ensure that you get a comfortable nights sleep whatever the weather!
- BECAUSE STAYING DRY MATTERS - The included compression carry bag is 100% waterproof and has a built in hood so your sleeping bag stays dry even when carried outside your backpack in the rain, sleet, or snow making this the ultimate backpacking sleeping bag. These cold weather sleeping bags keep you as dry as they do warm!
- NEVER CATCH A ZIPPER AGAIN - There is nothing worse than being exhausted, crawling into your sleeping bag and having the zipper prevent you from falling asleep when you need it the most! Our unique anti-snag zipper tag prevents your zipper from getting caught on the material of your sleeping bag liner.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - The last thing you need when you are trying to sleep is waking up in a pool of sweat inside your tent or cabin. Our inner material wicks moisture away from your body and out through the breathable outer shell. Fresh clothes are limited when you're away from home, so do yourself a favor and get a sleeping bag with breathability!