Best Ship References
Bestseller No. 1
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
- Brian Lavery
- Edition no. 01 (06/01/2010)
Bestseller No. 2
Tall Ships 2018 Wall Calendar
- Open Height (mm): 610, Open Width (mm): 305
- Style: Wall Calendars
- Size: Square
- View: Month To View
- Binding: Stapled
- BrownTrout Publishers
- BrownTrout Publishers
- Edition no. Wal (08/01/2017)
Bestseller No. 3
Ships in Focus Record 23
- Ships In Focus Publications, John Clarkson
- Ships in Focus Publications
- Edition no. UK ed. (03/01/2003)
- Paperback: 190 pages
Bestseller No. 4
The 44-Gun Frigate USS Constitution 'Old Ironsides' (Anatomy of The Ship)
- Karl Heinz Marquardt
- Osprey Publishing
- Hardcover: 128 pages
Bestseller No. 5
Free ship game to calculate up to 20
- 3 correctly solved tasks make a new detail appear
- multiple users can be created
- progress saved for each user
- statistics for each user
- errors are recorded, the tasks will repeat
Bestseller No. 6
- In Reference to a Sinking Ship
- MP3 Download
Bestseller No. 7
Titanic: The Story Of The Unsinkable Ship
- Hourly History
- Kindle Edition
Bestseller No. 8
The Royal Navy Vintage Books Collection 210 PDF E-Books on 2 DVD’s military ships, navy medals, memories of navy officers, Iron-clad ships, Signals & Instructions, Humorous art in the Navy, Old books on disc
- A large collection of vintage The Royal Navy e-books available on 2 Data DVD's. You will receive an interesting mix of books on the Navy covering a fantastic array of subjects: military ships, navy medals, memories of navy officers, iron-clad ships, signals & instructions, humorous art in the navy and much more!
- All these titles are long out of print, and have been scanned by various organisations around the globe. Please bear in mind 4 of these titles are in a microform format, which varies from the e-book quality but still readable (all 4 are marked [MICROFORM] at the end of title). This is a great resource for your personal interest or historical research. All 210 files are in PDF format, organised in alphabetical order.
- More than 78300 Pages! 210 E-books in PDF Format! 2 Data DVD's!
- You will receive 2 new dvd's with artwork (as shown on the picture) in plastic sleeve (no box included). Please note this DVD is for use in a computer that has a DVD optical drive, it will not work in a traditional DVD player that is connected to a television. Files can be printed and/or transferred to tablets/phones/other devices.
- You might get marks, scratches, some text written on it (usually pencil), all sort of things which were done to the books by the Public in the library during the last 100 years. 99% of the pages & illustrations/drawings are intact
Bestseller No. 9
Observer's Book of Ships ([The observer's series])
- Frank E. Dodman
- F Warne Publishers Ltd
- Edition no. New edition (12/01/1973)
- Hardcover: 192 pages
Bestseller No. 10
Ship Simulator 2008 - Collector's Edition (PC DVD)
- Captain 24 vessels, from powerboat to tugboat, port carter, oil tanker, superfast personal watercraft... or even the Titanic!
- Walk around on board any ship and examine everything in minute detail.
- Sail through some of the Worlds' most famous and detailed ports and locations, including Rotterdam, San Francisco and Southampton, or take on the wild storms of the open sea.
- Sail together with your friends and other Ship Simulator fans in the Online Multiplayer mode (Internet connection required).
- From beginner level, to advanced - includes fast pick-up & play missions for the sailing fan to extremely realistic simulation missions for the real captains!
- Make use of advanced instruments aboard and experience the impressively realistic sailing characteristics of every ship.
- Experience breathtaking adventures and missions in Missionmode, or sail the globe freely experimenting with the ever-changing weather conditions in Free Roaming mode.
- The Making of Ship Sim Captain's Journal