Best Recumbent Bikes
Bestseller No. 1
JLL RE100 Recumbent Home Exercise Bike. 5kg two way flywheel with 8 levels of magnetic resistance. 6 - Levels of seat adjustment, Monitor displays speed, distance, time, calories and pulse. 12- months warranty.
- 8 Levels of Magnetic Resistance.
- Quiet Belt drive technology. 6-Function monitor displays: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Odometer and Pulse.
- Heart Rate Sensors built into handlebars. 6-level adjustable seat to fit your shape and size perfectly. Adjustable toe straps for the pedals.
- 5KG two-way Flywheel. Robust frame provides stability and durability. ROHS CE compliance.
- Warranty (Home Use) is 12 Months. Maximum User Weight is 100KG.
SaleBestseller No. 2
V-fit G-RC Recumbent Magnetic Cycle
- Magnetic resistance system with friction-free 6 kg cast iron flywheel and eight-step dial adjust resistance
- Large recumbent format reach adjustable seat and backrest
- Oversized self-presenting pedals with adjustable footstraps
- Single screen seven-function exercise monitor
- Assembled dimensions measures 135 cm length by 64 cm width by 100 cm height
- Maximum user weight: 115 kg/253 lbs/18.1 stones
Bestseller No. 3
MOBO Cruiser "Shift" recumbent bicycle Tricycle - Blue
- max. Load: 113 kg
- Dimensions: 173cm (max.) X 71cm x 67cm
- Weight:20 kg
Bestseller No. 4
ZAAP Fitness Folding X-Bike Recumbent Upright Exercise Bike
- The ZAAP folding exercise bike is the perfect recumbent cycle for anybody with space constraints. Folding up simply and easily for storage when not in use, you can easily put this away in the closet
- The recumbent design means you have a wider more comfortable seat as well as a backrest, so if you've ever suffered from soreness after cycling, this may help ease it.
- The heavy duty steel frame can support a maximum user weight of up to 120kgs, and the adjustable seat height means most different body shapes can use this machine.
- The on-board display shows you speed, time, distance, calories and pulse, and can also scan through all of these.
Bestseller No. 5
Kettler Premium Recumbent Exercise Bike - Black
- 12 programmes including heart rate controlled option
- Polar compatible receiver for use with chest strap (extra), for pulse measurement
- Electronic magnetic resistance in 16 stages to keep you challenged as you improve fitness levels
- The LCD display is easy to operate and constantly shows time, distance, speed, pedalling speed, energy consumption time and date
- The Cycle R recumbent exercise bike has a particularly comfortable and secure seating position ensuring an optimum workout for everyone
- The handlebar and frame ensures a low entry height to make it easy to get on and off, which is ideal for anyone with mobility problems
SaleBestseller No. 6
ProForm 310 CSX Recumbent Exercise Bike
- Flywheel Weight: Inertia Enhanced 6kg (13.2lbs) Flywheel; Silver Tinted LCD Display;
- 16 Digital Levels of SMR Silent- Magnetic Resistance; 18 Programmes (16 Pre-set; 8-week Weight Loss App, 1 Manual);
- Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, Resistance, Rpm, Watts and Pulse; iFit® Bluetooth® Smart Enabled (Subscription Sold Separately);
- Heart Rate Measurement: EKG Hand Pulse Sensors + Bluetooth Wireless Receiver (Chest Strap Optional);
- Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labour (if Registered Within 28 Days); User Weight: 125kg
Bestseller No. 7
MOBO Cruiser "Triton" recumbent bicycle Tricycle - Blue
- Recommended age: from 7 years +
- max. Load: 100 kg
- Weight: 17.7 kg
SaleBestseller No. 8
Pleny Folding Fitness Exercise Bike with Resistance Bands, 16 Level Resistance and Phone/Tablet Holder
- Ergonomic: Fit User's leg length start from 73cm with 120kgs weight capacity. It has add-on backrest/handle to help stabilize your body and padded seat with more cushion and rebound performance
- Add-on Arm Exercise: With attached Resistance Bands works upper body to make a full body workout
- Innovation: Brand-new 16 level magnetic tension offer precise adjustment. User can have a smooth and quiet cycle training at home
- Trackable: Track your progress with big monitor that shows time, pulse, distance, etc. Build-in phone/tablet holder can stand all of these devices
- What you get: A low-impact foldable indoor cycling machine helps you do an aerobic cardiovascular exercise to keep fitness.
SaleBestseller No. 9
Exerpeutic (EXER6) Unisex Exerpeutic Gold 525XLR Folding 181 kg Maximum Weight Capacity Recumbent Exercise Bike, Grey Black, One Size
- 181 kg extended weight capacity utilizing heavy duty and high durability steel frame. 27% more steel than the Exerpeutic 400XL folding recumbent bike for increased maximum performance
- 8 level magnetic tension control System. An easy to read large LCD computer display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, Pulse, odometer and Scan
- Large seat cushion and back rest for users of any size. Seat adjustable to fit 5'2" to 6'5" (1,55m bis 1,98m) user height, ideal for taller people.
- Semi-recumbent design allows you easily to get on and off the bike. Dual transmission flywheel allows for higher resistance workout
- Folds to almost 1/2 the size. Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising. Extended leg stabilizers to prevent tipping
Bestseller No. 10
V-fit MMRC-1 Manual Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike
- 8 levels of resistance
- Fully adjustable handlebars & padded saddle
- Multi-functional LCD exercise monitor with pulse reader
- Friction-free 3kg flywheel with whisper-quiet magnetic belt drive system
- User weight limit 115kg