Best Marker Buoys
Bestseller No. 1
New Wave Swim Buoy - Swimming Tow Float and Drybag for Open Water Swimmers and Triathletes - Light and Visible Float for Safe Training and Racing (Orange PVC Medium-15L)
- Visibility in Open Water. The brightly-colored New Wave Swim Buoy is exceptionally noticeable to boaters, jet skis, paddlers, surfers and some say, can be visible from space. Improve your visibility to avoid getting decapitated by a jet ski or a speed boat. Swimmers in black wetsuits are virtually invisible in the open water - New Wave Swim Buoy will display your prominently in the murky waters of the Loch Ness Lake - even the Loch Ness Monster will not confuse you for a tasty harbour seal.
- Safe Place to Float and Rest. Because of the natural buoyancy, the New Wave Swim buoy can be used as a flotation device. You have reassurance that in case you cramp up or simply need rest, you are able to grab the float.
- Very light to bring with you on a paddle board or kayak trip. While the New Wave Swim Buoy does not replace personal floatation device (PFD) or a swim life vest, widely used by kayakers and standup paddle boarders (SUP's), the New Wave Swim Buoy is very lightweight (only 10 oz) to bring along for a refreshing swim workout in the open water. Add a bike blinker inside the float and your aqua-visibility quadruples or maybe even quintuples!
- Storage of Personal Items. The New Wave Swim Buoy is useful in point to point swims. Fastened to your waist by a belt with a tether line, the New Wave Swim Buoy has a storage compartment that is separate from the Inflatable Air Chamber. What do our athletes put in the buoy? Sunglasses, sunscreen, body glide, extra cap and goggles, running shoes, socks and clothes, diving mask, snorkel, camera, water shoes, iPod... What would you take with you on a water-journey?
- Improved Monitoring of Athletes. If you want to keep an eye on your buddies or loved ones, or make sure that other swimmers are still in the race, spectators, officials, and lifeguards alike will appreciate the ability to see the swimmers from afar. If you put your cell phone in a Ziploc bag, you can have your phone sharing your GPS location via MapMyRun or RunKeeper or Garmin Connect apps too to track exactly how far you swam AND to broadcast your location in the water.
Bestseller No. 2
Lomo Delayed Surface Marker Buoy SMB 2
- Open ended design marker buoy
- Easy to inflate with wide mouth
- High visibility colour
- 127cm long and cylindrical in shape
Bestseller No. 3
OMS Buoy 30-Pound Li' BCA-255 Surface Marker, Orange, 5' 2"
- 30lbs lift
- Unique non-air spill openings that prevent lift bag from dumping air or taking on water when it hits the surface Point of attachment for a slate
- Manual dump valve.
- 5' 2" long (62") x 8.5" wide
Bestseller No. 4
Storm High Visibility Surface Marker Buoy 6ft - Orange for Scuba and Snorkeling
- International Orange with Silver and Optical Reflective Tape Bands
- Open Bottom and Oral Inflator
- Over Pressure/Manual Dump Valve
Bestseller No. 5
Mares Standard Surface Marker Buoy
- The professional "Diver below" marker buoy
- Highly visible Egg shape
- 1 piece construction with integrated flag
- 2-chamber construction for safety and upright position
- Equipped with 20m rope and various hooks
Bestseller No. 6
Beaver Sports - Surface Marker Buoy Divers SMB, Torpedo Shape
- Heavy Duty Poly Vinyl Buoy with flag and 7 attachment points.
- The Torpedo Shape is easy to pull along the surface when you are underneath the surface attached via line and reel.
- Favoured by Spear Fisherman & Many Divers.
Bestseller No. 7
Beaver Scuba Diving Valved Surface Marker Buoy
Bestseller No. 8
Talamex marker buoy Yellow 21cm
- Marking buoy Yellow 21 cm
Bestseller No. 9
Beaver Scuba Diving Delayed Surface Marker Buoy
Bestseller No. 10
Cressi Technical Inflatable Float with Dive Flag - Ideal for Diving, Freediving, Spearfishing, Snorkeling
- Highly visible
- Long lasting
- Designed in Italy
- Made with Premium High Quality Materials
- Made by Cressi: manufacturer of watersports equipment since 2153