Best Experiments, Instruments & Measurements
Bestseller No. 1
Measurement and Data Analysis for Engineering and Science, Fourth Edition
- Patrick F Dunn, Michael P. Davis
- CRC Press
- Edition no. 4 (12/27/2017)
- Hardcover: 590 pages
SaleBestseller No. 2
MeterMall Infrared Thermometer Digital Laser IR Temperature Meter Handheld Non-contact Tester with LCD Display Screen (-50°C - 380°C)
- MeterMall infrared thermometer is designed to take accurate temperature measurements without having to touch what you are measuring, which makes it safer, and easier to take temp measurements. Wide ranges of measurement down to -58℉ (-50℃) and up to 716℉ (380℃), accuracy: ±1.5% or ±1.5℃
- Design: The laser grip thermometer measures in Celsius or Fahrenheit without ever needing to remeasure. The LCD screen is backlit. It also has a laser switch to turn on or off the laser which is used to aim the device at the exact point where you wish to read the temperature
- Features: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1. You can take temperature readings from quite a distance and be accurate, so in most cases you dont need to put the unit in harms way. The measurement response is very fast about 500mSec
- Application: Ideal for household use or industrial measurements; can be used for cooking,soups,BBQ,baking,brewing beer,making candy,baby water baths,refrigeration,automotive,car maintenance,HVAC work,electrical engineering, and more. Auto Power Shut Off in 7 seconds without any operation prolongs battery life
- The construction of the unit is rigid plastic with over-molded rubberized material, which makes it both comfortable to hold and easy to keep a secure grip. The unit is powered by 2 AAA battery (included in the box)
Bestseller No. 3
Instruments and the Imagination (Princeton Legacy Library)
- Thomas L. Hankins
- Princeton University Press
- Paperback: 352 pages
Bestseller No. 4
Children Astronomical Telescope,Lanowo Portable High Grade Aircraft Astronomical Refractor Telescope ,Adjustable Windage and Elevation,for Kids Sky Star Gazing and Birds Watching
- Suitable for entry-level amateur astronomers and children to explore land and sky!
- High grade aircraft aluminium body
- Adjustable windage and elevation
- High quality optical glass lens, metal optical tube, aluminum table top tripod & 3 eyepieces
- Objective lens diameter:60mm.Size:43*22*8cm.Stretch to 70CM
Bestseller No. 5
Mediterranean Diet: A Clear Guide To Lose Weight & Increase Energy With This Heart Healthy Diet- RECIPES INSIDE
- David Corr
- DC Publishing
- Kindle Edition
Bestseller No. 6
FOLDING 3-D GEOFIGURES 10CM
- Show two and three dimensions with these large (10 cm) folding shapes!
- Removable flexible plastic inserts unfold to show 2-dimensional nets.
- 3-D shapes can be filled for volume experiments.
- Shapes includes a cylinder, hexagonal prism, pentagonal pyramid, pentagonal prism, cone, square pyramid, cube, hexagonal pyramid, triangular pyramid, triangular prism and a rectangular prism.
- Includes 11 3-D shapes, 11 folding nets and activity guide.
Bestseller No. 7
Caesar's Last Breath: The Epic Story of The Air Around Us
- Sam Kean
- Transworld Digital
- Kindle Edition
Bestseller No. 8
LINUX: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide!
- Andrew Johansen
- JPPD Publishing International
- Kindle Edition
SaleBestseller No. 9
Digital PH & Temperature Meter Tester Pen Water Quality Tester with ATC for Drinking Water, Hydroponics, Aquariums, Swimming Pools, 0.00-14.00 Measurement Range, 0.01 Resolution, ±0.01 High Accuracy
- PH & TEMPERATURE METER: The PH and Temperature meter can be used to measure the pH and temperature of the water. This additional temperature function will meet the requirements of the people who like keeping fishes
- AUTO CALIBRATION: No need any adjustment screwdrivers, just press the button to finish the calibration, 3 buffer solution powders set included. (Note: This pH meter is factory calibrated. You can use it directly.)
- AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION: ATC accounts for changes in temperature automatically. Turn it on insert in liquid, read display
- FAST & ACCURATE: Large digital display makes it easy to read,No need to work with color charts or messy test strips
- WIDE USE: Ideal for household or laboratory use; Suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics; Appropriate for wide range of applications. Great for kids school science experiments. Test different bottled waters or even your homemade sauerkraut
Bestseller No. 10
Texas Instruments CBR 2 - educational resources
- The CBR 2 collects distance, velocity, and acceleration data while connected directly to a TI graphing calculator
- Use CBR 2 to teach important concepts in physics, physical science, and math
- Engage your students with hand-on activities
- Study the motion of a ball tossed in the air, or a cart on a ramp.
- The CBR 2 is built with a pivoting head, making it easy to set up experiments. It works with TI-73 Explorer, TI-82, TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-84 Plus, TI-86, TI-89, TI-92, TI-92 Plus, TI-Nspire, TI-Nspire CAS, and TI Voyage 200 calculators.