Bestseller No. 1
Invicta Plastics MK1 Clinometer
- Complete with product guide
- Wheel size: 130mm diameter
- Invicta Plastics Limited
SaleBestseller No. 2
Multifunction Compass Waterproof Navigation Compass Clinometer with Fluorescent Scale Sighting Compass Inclinometer with Bag for Hiking Camping Climbing Exploring Geology Outdoor Activities
- A Sighting Optic --- allows you to read datas directly, and the Vertical Lubber line of the sighting optic improves its accuracy and decreases its errors.
- Fluorescent Light Design --- Luminous magnet arrow and compass card allows you to read data in dark environment after absorbing enough sunshine.
- Compass and Clinometer Function --- This is also a clinometer, enable to measure height and slopes.
- Multifunctions --- Foldable metal lid, Floating compass dial with 360° scale, Adjustable prism lens, Waterproof Shakeproof.
- High Strength Engineering Metal --- capable of working under extreme weather condition, suitable for Camping, Climbing, Boating, Exploring, Hunting, Hiking, Geology and Other Outdoor Activities.
Bestseller No. 3
Didax Educational Resources Clinometer for Grades 3-12
- For grades 3-12
- Instruction guide included
- Made of durable plastic
- Didax Educational Resources
Bestseller No. 4
XGeology Topographic Abney Hand Level Minute & Degree Clinometer Abney Level 90°
- The Abney Level Useful for simple slope profiles, horizon diagrams and height measurements Eyepiece Scale (in degrees) Level bubble Rotating Arm. : http://slideplayer.com/slide/4508172/
- Many Abney levels will feature items such as stadia and will have a feature to focus items at different distances. Some even have a magnification feature. Abney levels are easier to use and inexpensive. They are used to measure degrees, percent of grade and topographic elevation. The user can then determine height, volume and grade through manipulating the readings with trigonometry. : http://www.engineersupply.com/Hand-Levels-and-Abney-Levels-and-Dumpy-Levels.aspx
- This is one of the popular instruments of the surveyor's kit. It is not a precise instrument by any means, angles of slope are read to within two minutes, in the larger size, and to within ten minutes in the smaller size. : http://www.xnatmap.org/adnm/ops/specs/raftrain/chaps.htm
- Abney level surveying : http://www.nzdl.org/gsdlmod?e=d-00000-00---off-0hdl--00-0----0-10-0---0---0direct-10---4-------0-1l--11-en-50---20-about---00-0-1-00-0--4----0-0-11-10-0utfZz-8-00&a=d&cl=CL2.14.6&d=HASH5653c08b1d2b731918158f.3.3.3
- How to Use an Abney : http://forest.mtu.edu/pcforestry/resources/studentprojects/StephenJesse/mapping_files/Page483.htm
Bestseller No. 5
- Measure slope angles with your device
- 2-way calibration
- Enjoy intuitive interface
- Combined clinometer and bubble view
- Reach max out of the sensors by some mathematics
SaleBestseller No. 6
GWHOLE Compass Hiking Military Sighting Compass with Clinometer, English User Guide Included
- Made of high strength engineering metal and covered by army green paint, which is capable of working under extreme weather condition
- The clinometer allows the measuring of differences in height and slopes; Special design of fluorescent light allows you to read data in dark environment after absorbing enough sunshine
- Package includes a compass with pouch & lanyard and a user guide in English
- Waterproof and shakeproof, suitable for motoring, boating, camping, mountaineering, exploring, hunting and other outdoor activities
- Warranty: Every product enjoys 60 days money back & lifetime worry-free guarantee
SaleBestseller No. 7
Suunto PM-5/360 PC Clinometer
- Precision hand-held clinometer
- Scales: 0 ± 90°, 0 ± 150 %
- Conversion table : cosines 0-45 °
- Measures vertical angles and slopes quickly and easily.
- Lens material: Acrylic, Weight 94 g, Battery type no battery required, Tripod mount
Bestseller No. 8
Neoteck Clinometer Compass Professional Military Army Metal Sighting Compass With Clinometer Carry Bag for Hiking Hunting Camping Geology and Other Outdoor Activities
- 【Multifunction Compass with a Carry Bag】Compass and Clinometer Function, Not Only Compass, But Also Inclinometer, Allows Measuring of Differences in Height and Slopes
- 【High Strength Engineering Metal】Waterproof Shakeproof, More Durable, Army Green Paint, Foldable Metal Lid, Adjustable Prism Lens, Floating Compass Dial with 360° Scale, Make You Use More Flexibly
- 【Fluorescent Light Design】Luminous Magnet Arrow, Fluorescent Dribbling Fluorescent Display, You Can Read Dates in Dark Enviroment after Absorbing Enough Sunshine
- 【Reading Directly】This is a Professional Metal Military Army Compass with a Sighting Optic, Allows You to Read Datas Directly, The Vertical Lubber Line of The Sighting Optic Can Improve Accuracy and Decrease Mistakes
- 【Wide Application】Can Work in Extreme Weather, Working temperature: - 20 ℃~+50 ℃, Easy and Convenient for Your Daily Using, Suitable for Hiking, Camping, Climbing, Boating, Exploring, Geology and Other Outdoor Activities
Bestseller No. 9
Professional Geology Mapping Compass, UMsky Metal Military Compass Sighting Clinometer Fluorescent Disk Measurable Slope with Carry Bag for Camping Hunting Hiking and Other Outdoor Activities
- Aiming telescope: can directly read the data, aimed at the optical instrument vertical Lubber line can improve the accuracy and reduce the error.
- Fluorescent lamp design: luminous magnet arrows and compass card to absorb enough sunlight, you can read the data in a dark environment. Night light effect is very convenient.
- Compass and inclinometer function: This is also an inclinometer that can measure the height and slope.
- Multi-function: folding metal cover, 360 degree scale floating compass, adjustable prism, waterproof shock.
- High-strength engineering metal： can work in extreme weather conditions, suitable for camping, rock climbing, boating, adventure, hunting, hiking, geology and other outdoor activities.
Bestseller No. 10
JOYOOO Professional Pocket Geological Compass for Geologists Surveyors Foresters, Great for Hunting Hiking Geology and Other Outdoor Activities
- This lightweight and durable transit was designed for the specific tasks required of geologists, surveyors, mining engineers, civil engineers, environmental engineers and foresters.
- The direct-read compass capsule of this transit features 1 degree resolution and 1/2 degree accuracy. And the dry compass capsule of this quick dampening needle features both a needle-lock to protect the compass assembly during transit and gear driven adjustable declination to allow for simple compensated bearings.
- Features include a compass bubble level, clinometer level, sighting mirror with lubber line and sighting hole, induction dampened needle, and adjustable sighting points.
- Lightweight, only 106g, compact small and easy to carry.
- The vertical angle clinometer scale featuring 1 degree increments has a range of 90 degrees or 100% grade scale with an accuracy of 1/2 degree. A percent grade scale features increments of 5%.