SaleBestseller No. 1
LOUISWARE Electronic Digital Vernier Caliper, with Extra-Large LCD Screen and 150mm 0-6" Inch/Metric/Fraction Conversion, Stainless Steel, IP54 Water Resistant
- Measuring Range:0 - 150mm (6") / Resolution: 0.01mm (0.001") / Accuracy: 0.02mm (0.001")
- Hardened Stainless Steel / mm/inch conversion / zero setting at any point
- Internal, external and height,depth dimensions can be easily and accurately measured
- Auto on & off / Remembers Position when turned off (Reference Caliper)
- Battery: SR44/LR44 (1.5V) x2 Supplied/ Battery Life: 1 year for continuous usage / 3 years under normal operation. Size: 250 x 50 x 6mm.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Silverline 675037 Vernier Caliper, 150 mm
- High carbon steel
- 0.02mm resolution
- Locking thumb screw
- Storage case
Bestseller No. 3
Dirtygal 150mm/6inch LCD Digital Electronic Carbon Fiber Vernier Caliper Gauge Micrometer
- With LCD display which powered by 1*LR44 battery (included)
- Zero setting at any position
- Measuring Range 0-150m (0-6")
- Provides clear readings
- Readings can be displayed in either inch or millimeter format
Bestseller No. 4
Sealey AK962EV Digital Vernier Caliper 0-150mm / 0-6 Inch
- Hardened and tempered stainless steel digital caliper with satin finish.
- Large LCD display with 11mm high figures for ease of reading.
- Metric and Imperial calibration with conversion between the two.
- Zero setting control allows for comparative measurement.
- Supplied in storage case.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Silverline 155026 Spring Calipers - Set of 3
- High grade carbon steel
- Suitable for marking out & measuring
- Accurately ground points
- Quick split nut adjustment
- Includes: spring divider, internal spring caliper & external spring caliper
Bestseller No. 6
Brueder Mannesmann Tools M 822-150 Plastic Callipers
- Measuring range 150mm
- Nonius 1/10 mm
SaleBestseller No. 7
Kamasa 55752 Caliper and Divider, Set of 3
- Kamasa 55752 Caliper and Divider Set - 3Piece
- A 3-piece calliper and divider set
- Comprise of a 6 inches internal calliper, 6 inches external calliper, 6 inches divider
Bestseller No. 8
VonHaus 6'' 150mm Digital Caliper Micrometer Vernier Gauge Tool LCD Display with Case
- Measuring range: 0-150 mm/ 0-6 in. Resolution: 0.01mm/ 0.0005 in.
- Repeatability: 0.01mm/ 0.0005 in. Maximum measurement speed: 1m/s
- Power: 1 x 1.5V SR44 (silver oxide cell) battery (included). Size: 250 x 50 x 6mm
- Battery life: 1 year for continuous usage / 3 years under normal operation
- Free Extended 2 Year Warranty - Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply
Bestseller No. 9
CALIDAD vernier callipers (analogue callipers) 0-150 mm - callipers
- Vernier calliper 0 - 150 mm made of stainless steel, stainless and hardened (callipers)
- MH calliper holder made of plastic (ABS). With the help of this newly developed holder, the vernier calliper can be easily and conveniently attached to any trousers
- Table metric ISO thread nominal dimensions for standard thread. Never again look for a book, all dimensions in one place.
- Robust hardcase (plastic) inside with a foam designed.
SaleBestseller No. 10
Tacklife DC01 Advanced Vernier Caliper 150mm 0-6'' Carbon Fiber Electronic Digital Caliper with Extra Larger LCD Screen, Millimeter/Inch Conversion
- ▲FOUR SPOT-ON GAUGES - Internal, external, step and depth dimensions can be accurately measured in real time instead of guesstimating/eyeballing where the lines on the vernier scale
- ▲ADDED ASSISTANCE - Auto turn the digital caliper on when you slide the rail, auto shut off when not in use within 5.5min, and spring into life when touched and recall its last position
- ▲HIGH AVAILABILITY - Measuring Range: 0-150mm (0-6") | Resolution: 0.1mm | Accuracy: 0.2mm, a zeroing function recalibrates the vernier caliper at any points to attain further accuracy
- ▲GRADUAL IMPROVEMENT - Lightweight construction prevent deviation due to hand shaking; A good plastic body is well balanced between sliding the length and sticking to a certain value
- ▲WHAT YOU GET - 1 x Tacklife DC01 Advanced Vernier Caliper, 1 x 3V CR2032 Battery ( 1 year for continuous usage),3 years in normal operation, 1 x User Manual, 24-Month Warranty, Risk Free Return within 30 Days