Bestseller No. 1
Outdoor hiking camping 8 In 1 digital LCD compass altimeter barometer thermometer temperature clock calendar
- Easy to carry: It is lightweight and multi-functional device for outdoor use
- Easy to read: LCD large screen and backlit digital display are designed for more comfortable view
- Free to set the format: thermometer in celsius degree / fahrenheit degree format, clock in 12 hours / 24 hours format
- 8 in 1 function: digital altimeter, with digital barometer, digital compass, weather forecast, time, calendar, thermometer
- Altimeter range: -700 to 9000m / -2300 to 29500ft. Historical altitude record: 256pcs records. Compass: shows in degrees and cardinal point
Bestseller No. 2
BMP280 Barometric Pressure + Temperature Sensor, calibrated Barometer/Altimeter, I2C, SPI for Arduino & Raspberry Pi
- BAROMETRIC PRESSURE MEASUREMENTS - Measure the atmospheric pressure from 300 hPa to 1100 hPa which equals an altitude of 9000 m to -500 m above sea level with the BMP280 sensor from Bosch. It has a high resolution of 0.16 Pa.
- TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENTS - The temperature can be measured between -40 °C and 85 °C with a resolution of 0.01 °C and an accuracy of ± 1.0 °C. The measuring frequency is 157 Hz and has been increased compared to its predecessor.
- HIGH PRECISION SENSING - The sensor has already been calibrated for you. Just connect it to your microcontroller board and start measuring without fitting curves. As an altimeter you can measure altitude changes with ±1 meter accuracy.
- EASY ACCESS - The BMP280 breakout board can easily be used with any microcontroller like Arduino or Raspberry Pi running at an operating voltage of 1.8 V to 3.6 V. Communication between sensor and device is done via I2C or SPI .
- EASY UPGRADE - The BMP280 sensor from Bosch is the successor of the seasoned chipsets BMP085, BMP180 and BMP183. Switch to BMP280 now to benefit from increased precision, accuracy and reduced measurement noise.
Bestseller No. 3
Wilderness Navigation: Finding Your Way Using Map, Compass, Altimeter & GPS (Mountaineers Outdoor Basics)
- Bob Burns, Mike Burns
- Mountaineers Books
- Edition no. 3rd ed. (04/01/2015)
- Paperback: 176 pages
SaleBestseller No. 4
Suunto CORE ULTIMATE - Unisex outdoor watch for all altitudes, submersible (30 m), altimeter, barometer, weather specifications, sturdy housing, Black/Gold
- The daily companion in the mountains and on skiing tours - Ideal for all altitudes, With luminescent details
- Barometric altitude measurement, Display of altitude graphic, Compass, Depth gauge for snorkelling (10 m)
- Storm warnings, Temperature, Time-, Date-, and Alarm functions, 12 month Battery life in time mode
- High durability thanks to aluminium case, Waterproof up to 30m (to ISO6425), Comfortable on wrist thanks to light weight
- Contents: 1x Outdoor Watch for all Altitudes, SS014279010, All Black, Composite Case with Stainless Steel Lunette, Battery not included: CR 2032
- NOTE:If the display is unreadable in daylight. you can activate the back light with lower right button.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Garmin Foretrex 401 GPS Watch with Compass and Barometric Altimeter
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for improved performance and reception
- Unit-to-unit wireless data transfer capabilities for waypoints, routes and tracks
- USB interface
- Waterproof standard: IEC 60529 IPX7
- Rugged and lightweight
Bestseller No. 6
Digital Altimeter with altitude history, Barometer, Compass, Thermometer, Weather Forecaster with digital clock
- Multifunction altimeter with barometer, compass, weather, temperature and time.
- Compact and convenient clip-on design with backlit LCD for use in outdoor areas.
- Altitude: Range from -2,295 to 29,500 ft. Meter and Foot switchable, absolute sea level and relative altitude measurements. Maximum altitude history record and sea level setting.
- Direction: High accuracy digital compass. Never lose your direction again.
- Weather: 12-to-24-hour forecast indicating sunny, slightly sunny, cloudy or rainy weather conditions.
Bestseller No. 7
- Pressure sensors using a mobile phone, to calculate the current altitude!
- No pressure sensor height is determined by GPS!
- Private outdoor activities.
- Plus the height of the watermark to your photos, share with friends!
- Long press to bring up the menu, sharing photos!
Bestseller No. 8
Herbert Richter Altimeter 0 to 5000m
- Colour: Black
- Diameter: 65 mm.
- In Blister Packaging.
SaleBestseller No. 9
Mens Altimeter Barometer Compass Digital Outdoor Sports Watch Fitness Pedometer Activity Tracker
- Digital Watch in Big Face Outlook , Military Design , Professional Altimeter , Barometer , Compass , very suitable for outdoor activities like hiking, climbing and camping , Sports Casual Style , very charming for all occasions , Best gift for men
- Multifunction for Daily Use: Alitimeter , Barometer , Compass , Thermometer , Weather Forecast , Step/Calories/Distance Counter , Dual Time , Stopwatch , Countdown , Back Light , Timekeeping , 2 groups Alarm , 12/24 Hour , Calendar(Week/Date/Month) , 3ATM Waterproof , Shockproof , Case Diameter 53MM(2.09") , Case Thickness 17MM(0.67") , Band Width 22MM(0.87") , Max Perimeter 235MM(9.25") , Min Perimeter 165MM(6.50")
- Daily Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion , Please DO NOT Press Any buttons in the water , Avoid using it in extreme hot or cold temperature
- Professional quartz movement with digital display for accurate time keeping , Protective mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Black Silicone Strap , Durable and Soft , friendly to skin and clothing
Bestseller No. 10
- Patrick Sikias
- MP3 Download